Are you writing the Emory MBA essay? If so, you may be one of those that are feeling confused on how to get started and finish with excellence. You are not alone, but you should not worry anymore. Learn how to do well in the admission essay of the Emory business school by checking out some tips we’re listing below for your reference when writing.
Essays for Emory MBA Programs
- “Define your short-term post-MBA career goals. How are your professional strengths, past experience and personal attributes aligned with these goals? (300 word limit)”
- “The business school is named for Roberto C. Goizueta, former Chairman and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company, who led the organization for 16 years, extending its global reach, quadrupling consumption, building brand responsibility, and creating unprecedented shareholder wealth. Mr. Goizueta’s core values guide us in educating Principled Leaders for Global Enterprise. Provide an example of your leadership – professional or personal – and explain what you learned about yourself through the experience. (300 word limit)
Be able to complete any of the following statements. (250 word limit)
- I am passionate about…
- The best piece of advice I’ve received is…
- The best day of my life was…
- A personal goal I want to accomplish is…
Share with the committee and your future classmates a fun or noteworthy fact about you. (25 word limit)
If you have additional information or feel there are extenuating circumstances which you would like to share with the MBA Admissions Committee (i.e. unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, academic performance issues or areas of weakness in application). Please limit your response to 250 words.
Tips for Success in Emory MBA Essay Questions
For the main question that ask you to comment on your short-term goals in multi dimensional context, which include your past, your unique character, your experience and your skills. However, you don’t have enough room for plenty of words here, so make sure that you are writing in full details and avoiding wordiness in your essay. For a tip, you should be able to write with clarity and specificity. You should only include discussion that is relevant to your goals.
Columbia MBA essay questions are finally published! Get prepared today!
Additionally, you should be able to talk about the relevance of your qualities to the short range goals you have, but make sure to make use of concrete and practical goals. For instance, you may want to talk about the things you want to achieve or where you want to work after graduation.
For the second question, you should be able to answer the question using a story, particularly a time when you led in situations when you had made significance. You can list down at least two of the most meaningful experiences that reflect your leadership.
There you have the things to know about the essays for MBA programs well as a couple of helpful tips that can help you succeed. Finally, spend enough time in writing your essays and editing them as well so that you can be sure that they can make an impact to help you capturing the attention of the admission committee.
In conclusion, understanding how to write a Stanford MBA essay would also be an advantage, so hurry up to learn the details!